In order to achieve the required level of safety when people or parts of their bodies approach a hazard, non-contact protective systems are the first choice. Photoelectric sensors are used to fulfil protective measures, especially when the freedom of movement cannot be limited by other types of protection.
- From the individual safety photoelectric sensor to light curtain arrays for machine protection
- Finger protection, hand protection, and body protection
- Self-monitoring satisfies the requirements of Type 2 or Type 4 as in IEC 61496-1
- Diagnostic display allows easy trouble-shooting
Safety outputs are OSSD, relay, or semiconductor
- With power-up blocking
- Easy integration in existing machine controls
- Powerful muting functions
Sensors for Safety Systems
A range of safety sensor products in our P+F range.
SafetySensorsRange » Download